£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Job Reference Code
Front End Web Developer / Web Developer (Mobile Applications)
About the Job
Title: Front End Web Developer (Mobile applications)
Summary: Front End Web Developer required by the UKs leading supplier of mobile applications and data transformation software. The company are based in the Basingstoke area, and this role is paying up to £35 to £45,000 plus benefits.
Are you looking to get into mobile application development?
Is your current company using the latest Open Source tools and applications?
This leading software house and Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for Front End Web Developers who want just that. To offer their clients the best available products and to provide real career development to their technical staff, they invest heavily in the latest tools and technology available. With new layers of senior management providing a rear career path within the organisation (from consulting to people or technical management), right now is the best time to join this organisation as they set about fine tuning their product roadmap and look to invest in new mobile directions.
The company are the UKs leading supplier of real-time mobile and statistical analysis software and applications. The business is very proud of their software development team, who have always succeeded to deliver large and complex projects to a number of globally recognised organisations.
- Development of cross-platform mobile applications
- Interpret business requirements to design and develop solutions
- Use cutting edge technology and techniques to produce and deploy market leading software
- Experience delivering mobile web applications
- Practical experience usning JQuery or similar based API’s
- Knowledge of relational databases, ideally SQLite
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate at a high level, both written and oral
- Educated to Degree level or higher
Want to know more? Of course you do. For more information regarding this role, including a full job specification, please send your CV in the first instance … though, if you feel you have the relevant experience, why not call me for a chat – Gary, 02089747544
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Tell a friend
If you think this job would be perfect for a friend? Simply complete the details below
and we will send them a link to let them know. Thank you.